Tuesday 31 March 2015

Kauai 2015 Day 6

Today was another busy day on beautiful Kauai. It started off with another beautiful sunrise.


I keep waking up so early but sunrises are a nice side effect :)  The surf wasn't nearly as high today so after coffee and a light breakfast we grabbed our snorkel gear and went next door to Lawai Beach. Snorkelling was much better today and I got some nice pictures.















After snorkelling it was time to get ready for golf. We had a tee time at Kiahuna. We both had some good holes and some not so good holes...me more not so good than good lol. My score wasn't the best I've ever had but it was still fun. Pretty course in nice shape.





After such a energetic day we were both too tired to cook. We ended up at Eating House 1849. We started out splitting the Crispy Calamari


Kelly then had the spicy ramen bowl.


I had the hot pot rice bowl with chicken.


It was all very good and the service was excellent.  It's been another lovely vacation day. Tomorrow is our last full day on the south shore before heading up to Princeville for 6 nights. 








No comments:

Post a Comment